Bellwether EPMX Purchasing Software: Requisition Software Module
Bellwether Purchase Software: Requisition Software Module
The web-based Requisition software module makes a powerful front-end to your current Purchase Order Solution, or you can couple it with other Bellwether Purchasing Software modules as part of a fully-integrated e-Procurement system.
Bellwether Purchasing Software Requisition module (requisition software) completely automates the on-line requisitions entry (electronic requisitions) and approval process. Most importantly, it’s designed to be user-friendly and incredibly easy to use.
- Individual users or departments can requisition items directly from on-line catalogs or in free-form mode.
- Requisitions can be imported directly from Bellwether Purchasing Software Order System Inventory Module for items at or below their reorder points.
- Purchase requisitions can be printed or transmitted in a paperless environment.
- For users of Bellwether Purchasing Software Inventory module, requisitions for stock items are automatically routed to your warehouse.
- Stock availability and subsequent stock commitment is performed in real-time.
- If warehoused items are unavailable when requisitioned, the outstanding portion will be automatically filled when re-supply occurs.
- Disbursement reports identify which items to pull from stock, their stocking locations and delivery information.
- A multi-level, on-line approval process prevents items from being ordered without necessary approvals.
- Requisitions are automatically routed by e-mail to the next approver listed in your business rules.
- If denied, requisitions can be returned to the original requisitioner with a reason for the rejection.
- With Bellwether Purchasing Software Order System, you can review requisitions online and convert them into Purchase Orders or Requests for Quotations without re-keying any data.
- Multiple requisitions for similar materials or services can be combined in one order, or a single requisition can be split up into multiple purchase orders for a number of vendors.
- On-line status inquiry and printed status reports make it easy to track the progress of requisitioned items, including expected delivery dates, back-order conditions and assigned buyers.
- Bellwether Purchasing Software Requisition shows which requisitions are on hold awaiting approval; approved but not ordered; and ordered but not received.
- Additionally, Bellwether Purchasing Software will display date received and quantity.